Aluminum is the most widely used metal (except for the iron and its derivatives), which is highly demanded by the growing economics and global consumption. Aluminum prices depend heavily on the global demand, construction industry and producer news. In this category you’ll find news about everything related to the price of this commodity.
- Metals Rally as Dollar Drops, Crude Gains on Falling Inventories
- Precious Metals Hurt by QE Talks, Industrial Metals Resilient
- Aluminum Falls on Supply Surplus, Gold Gains on Weak Dollar
- Industrial Metals Tumble amid Negative Fundamentals
- Industrial Metals Rally as Fed Announces More Stimulus
- Industrial Metals Climb on Europe’s Data, Remain in Danger