Forecast is a good way to get the basic insight regarding commodity’s possible future trends, probable events in the industries that are connected with it and the opinions of the major analysts regarding the state of the market. Trading the commodities requires a certain level of guessing and if you prefer to use the expert opinion in your trading plan, the forecasts published here is a good start. In this category you will find only articles that contain mainly a forecast for the given commodity – be it gold, oil, steel or something else.
- Gold Risks Losing Upward Momentum This Week
- Gold Outlook for Week & March
- Forecast: Crude Oil in 2014
- Forecast: Gold Price in 2014
- Will Crude Oil Maintain Decline? Most Likely
- USDA Forecast Bearish for Wheat in Near Term
- Have Traders Seen End of Bull Market for Gold? Not Necessarily
- Video: Gold, Silver, Oil & Natural Gas Forecasts for November 21
- Bleak Outlook for Crude Oil
- Gold Outlook Still Bullish in Long Term, Mixed in Near Term
- Forecast: Gold in 2012
- Forecast: Oil Prices Can Rise, But Under Pressure in Near Term
- Decline of Silver — Bubble or Violent Correction?
- Platinum Looks Good on Longer Term, Uncertain on Shorter
- Video: Suki Cooper Expects Gold @ $1,495 Average in 2011
- Can Soybean Prices Rise Even More?
- Forecast: Copper Ready for Rally to $11,000 in 2011
- Gold Ready for a Jump to New Recrods in 2011
- History Promises: Gold Should Rise Through November
- Wheat Prices Aren’t Going Rise Much Further
- Bullish Trend for Gold Will Persist
- Video: Weekly Gold Forecast
- Sugar Forecast: No Major Upswing Expected
- Which Way Sugar Prices Will Go?
- Forecast: Crude Oil Peak Ahead
- Commodity Forecast for Gold — April 2010
- Will Sugar Continue Its Decline? Soybeans Rise
- How Much Uranium May Rise? Sugar Advances
- Will Soybean Price Rise with Increasing Demand in China?
- Will Platinum Reach $1,662? Cattle Rises on Low Supplies
- Copper Forecast — Possible Factors of Influence
- How Rising Supplies Affect Wheat & Sugar Prices? Copper Falls
- Will Gold Reach New Record? Copper Scrap Deficit
- Corn, Soybeans & Sugar Fall; Will Wheat Price Goes Down?
- Oil Advances on Cold Weather Forecast
- Forecast: Outlook for Corn in 2010
- Corn Rises; Will Gold’s Upward Momentum Remain?
- Video: 2010 Forecast for Gold and Dollar
- Sugar Rise to Record in Two Decades; Will Gold Decline?
- Forecasts for Soybeans Import, Oil Shortages, Steel Demand
- Sugar Falls as Dollar Advance; Will Hogs Reach $0.75?
- Forecast: 2010 Platinum Preview
- Forecast: Silver Price Will Jump to New Heights in 2010